Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Guidance Software Tech Forum

Had a great time last night at the Guidance Software Tech Forum. They hold these meetings on a Tuesday night, every other month.  It's a great way to get together in person with others in the field and I always come away with new knowledge and ideas.  I'm ENCE certified, and have taken all my GS training right there in their VA facility. 

We've been covering Encase 7 in the GS Tech Forums.  I haven't used 7 yet, as I've been so busy working and haven't had time to play with something new.  Encase 7 is way different than Encase 6, so I don't want to jump right into it on my cases yet, until I know it a little better, as I'd probably be very frustrated.  So these Tech Forum's are a great way to get a couple hours of training, and meet others in the field, all at the same time. 

I've been finding it very hard to find time to write posts here.  I've been reading other blogs and researching questions that arise as I'm doing my work.  Hopefully in the near future I'll be able to make this blog more interesting!  I do have some ideas rolling around in the back of my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there. I look forward to hearing from you!