Monday, March 19, 2012

Welcome to Lotis Corner

Hey cyber world!  I just wanted to introduce myself: I'm Lynn, I do computer forensics/cyber investigations in Washington, DC.  I've been around a while, but have kept kinda quiet, in the grand scheme of things (meaning, I haven't had a cyber blog before).  But I know that networking is essential, especially in a profession as small as ours.  And so I'm starting this blog to ask questions, to network, to share information, and to get to know my fellow cyber guys and gals.

Always feel free to comment on this blog, I'd love to hear from everyone.  I've setup comment moderation, so I don't get any bot spam, and I hate those captcha things, so I'm turning that off.  I'll be waiting to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there. I look forward to hearing from you!